Welding services, repair and fabrication
ProGas sells and services a variety of quality welding equipment for all welding processes, from leading manufacturers like Lincoln Electric, Thermal Dynamics and Miller.
Our trained experts are available to help you decide which welding machine best meets your needs, and we will provide you with all the information and support you require to succeed with your business operation.
We can arrange to service all types of welding machines, including:
- Metal inert gas (MIG) welding: Also referred to as “gas metal arc welding” (GMAW), this universal welding machine is preferred for its versatility, its speed and the relative ease of adapting the process to robotic automation.
- TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding. Also known as “gas tungsten arc welding” (GTAW), this arc welding process uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld. As in MIG welding, a shielding gas is used.
- Plasma arc welding (PAW): This is an offshoot of the tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding process. Much like TIG, it uses a non-consumable tungsten or tungsten-alloy electrode.
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW): This is commonly known as “stick welding.” Arc welding is one of the most widely used welding processes for industrial welding applications. There are numerous types of these welding machines available, with a variety of shapes, sizes, features and prices.
- Engine-driven welders: These machines incorporate a gasoline, diesel or propane-fueled engine coupled to an electrical generator to produce power for stick, TIG, MIG and flux-cored welding. During power outages, an engine-driven welder can also be used as a backup generator.
We offer cylinder rentals and purchases and cylinder retesting and inspection.
Contact us to learn more about our complete line of welding and cutting supplies or to request a welding repair or service.