Exchange & Refill Programs
We handle everything from reconditioning to delivery to stocking
If you own a retail business, have you considered adding a propane cylinder exchange to your premises? Or perhaps you already have one, but are disappointed by the service and support of your supplier. Either way, you would do well to connect with us.
Become a Dealer Today
Our ProPane Express cylinder exchange program works with dozens of gas stations, convenience stores, home and garden centers, hardware stores, and more throughout PA, OH & WV, from Morgantown to Pittsburgh and beyond to increase their profitability. Having a cylinder exchange on the premises attracts customers to your core business.
ProPane Express works seamlessly. We meet your delivery requests promptly and efficiently, and we respect the needs of your business. And, if you’re concerned about your propane tank cost, you can count on us to provide you with very competitive prices.
What to expect
- our trained representative evaluates each location prior to placement of a cabinet to make sure all national and local codes are met.
- We take care of the reconditioning, the safety inspections, the inventory, the cabinets, the deliveries, the stocking and even the signage.
- our cylinders are filled, inspected, washed or freshly painted to ensure they not only look good, but are safe to use.
- We have scheduled routes to save you the trouble of calling for deliveries, but you can always call us to let you know your inventory is running low and we will schedule a delivery.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Once you’re all set up, here’s what happens next:
- The customer goes to your counter and asks for a gas grill cylinder.
- Your clerk walks the customer to the exchange cabinet, verifies the valve type, exchanges the cylinder and returns to the counter to collect money from the customer.
- The customer returns to the exchange cabinet and picks up the exchange cylinder.
Contact us today to get aboard the ProPane Express!
Propane dispensing stations
ProGas can also design a propane dispensing station while keeping all zoning, building, safety and training requirements in mind. We have installed many stations for companies that refill their own forklift cylinders, auto/truck engine fuel, temporary heat cylinders, hot-air balloons, and myriad other applications.
If you use propane for your tri-state business and want to learn more about our commercial and industrial propane service, contact us today. Ready to become a customer? Go here.
On-site forklift cylinder exchange
We’ve adapted our cylinder exchange program for other commercial clients, including chemical plants, warehouses, paving companies and roofing contractors.
As an example, our forklift propane cylinder exchange program is the safest and most efficient way to keep your propane-powered forklifts fueled and ready to roll at all times. Ask us about:
- Customized scheduling—several times a week, once a week or monthly; your call!
- Flexible service agreements—month-to-month or long-term contracts available.
- Storage setups—our professional service includes setting you up with on-site cages.
- Training for your employees—we will review safe-handling procedures for propane cylinders and other safety issues for your staff.
- Cylinder Review—we will ensure that your cylinder inventory is current and we’ll inspect it for leaks.
Contact us today about our forklift cylinder exchange program.