COVID-19 Service Update
COVID-19 continues to disrupt our lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities. As always, our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed our team to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- We have since provided all our Employees (including our Service Technicians and Drivers) with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer both in the office, and out in the field. We have also implemented strict hand washing procedures and perform routine temperature checks.
- Our storefronts are open normal business hours, but we do require a mask to be worn while indoors, and we’ve placed a limit on the number of people allowed in at one time.
- Customers who do normally pay in-person can still do so at this time following the safety protocols outlined above. You’re always also able to call us directly, where you can provide us a credit card for payment over the phone, or send a check or money order via postage mail to our physical either of our office addresses.
What you can do for our employees
- If you have a service call scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call. Just call our Aliquippa (724-788-5091) or Zelienople (724-716-4249) office.
- Keep a safe distance away (six to eight feet). We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. We prefer to stay out of homes at this time unless absolutely necessary.
Make sure we have your cell phone number and email address so that we have multiple ways to contact you in case we urgently need to reach you.
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.
– Your Team at ProGas